My Freegling is where you can find a summary of all your Freegle activity, with links to the full details.
Items I have Offered/Requested
A summary of your own Offers and Requests, shown as the number of items having each of the statuses below:
- Awaiting Publication - items that you have not made visible to other Freeglers. When you sumbitted the item you were given a choice to respond to a matching Requests/Offers or to Publish the item to all Freeglers.
- Open - items that are public, and may or may not have replies. The To Do list below tells you if there are responses for you to deal with.
- Accepted and Awaiting Transfer - items where you have accepted a response from someone else, and agreed a time for collection.
- Completed - items where you have confirmed collection has taken place. It's always down to the person who placed the original Offer or Request to confirm the transaction has been completed.
- Removed - Items that you have removed because there was no successful response from another Freegler.
You can click on a status (e.g. Offers: Open) to see a full list of all your open offers. This also gives you access to the Remove button, if you need to take something off Freegle completely.
Items Offered/Requested by other Freeglers to which I have responded
A summary Offers and Requests, shown as the number of items having each of the statuses below:
- Awaiting Reply - items that you have responded to where the other person has not replied to you.
- Declined - the other person has declined your response.
- Negotiation - items that you have responded to where the other person has replied, e.g. to try and work out a collection time. Your response has not yet been accepted.
- Accepted and Awaiting Transfer - items where your response has been accepted, and a time for collection has been agreed.
- Completed - items where collection has been confirmed by the other person.
- Closed - the transaction has been completed with another Freegler, or the item has been withdrawn completely.
- Withdrawn - you or the other person chose to withdraw from the transaction.
You can click on a status (e.g. Offers: Awaiting Reply) to see a full list of all the offers with that status.
To Do List
This tells you what needs doing for individual items.
- Manage Responses - look at the replies, choose another Freegler to deal with, and arrange a collection time
- Transfer (or withdraw if no-show) - meet to hand over the item. You can also click on this if you need to change the transfer time and place, or if you have to withdraw from the transaction. If you initiated the Offer or Request, you will also be able to mark the transaction as complete.
- Rate the other Freegler - say whether you were happy with the other person's handling of the transaction, say why if not, or (optionally) leave a public thankyou if you were!
You can submit information about a community event in your area, and view a list of any events you have already submitted.