A search may bring up one or more matching items. These are listed at the top of the page and also shown on a map (if you selected this option on the previous page. Please remember that a search will not show you your own Offers and Requests! We assume you already know about these :) You can access your own items through My Freegling.
- Ref: the item's reference number on the system - this matches the number shown when you hover your mouse over a red marker on the map.
- Item type, notes, condition: details of the item to help you decide whether you want it.
- Area: the nearest town or village to the item.
- Distance: the distance between the item and your location (if you have set up more than one location, the system will use the one that is nearest to the item in question, e.g. "2.5 miles from 'home'")
- At the end of each row is a link to view the item and respond to the offer.
Hover your mouse pointer over any item on the map to see its reference number, then look it up on the list above.